The MASU is governed by the Students’ Administrative Council (SAC), a body of students elected each year in a series of election. Elections are organized by the Chief Returning Officer, who also manages a Deputy Returning Officer and a committee of volunteers. To find out more about any of the positions listed below, click on the position to see its description or visit Our People to contact the incumbent. To find out more about MASU elections, please see our Elections Bylaw and Operating Procedure.
All Elections are CLOSED! The timeline is as follows:
- Nominations: February 27 – March 6
- Campaigning: March 7 – March 15
- Polling: March 16 (9AM) – March 17 (11:59PM)
- All Candidates Meeting: March 1 (7PM) & March 7 (7PM) – MASU Boardroom
- Speeches: March 13 (7PM) – Location TBA
Fall Elections (September)
Winter Elections (January/February)
- Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Vice President, External Affairs
- Vice President, Student Life
Spring Elections (March)
Please collect your nomination package(s) for Councillor-at-Large or First Year Councillor at the MASU office or find the print-off version here.
Click here to declare your interest in running before March 8, 2016 or to contact our Chief Returning Officer (CRO) if you have any questions!