Apply for a Job!
The MASU employs over twenty students each year in part-time positions. These staff report to the Executive and are responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks as assigned by the Executive and Council.
If you have any questions, never hesitate to contact our Appointment Chair, Veronica van Dalen.
Submit your application through the form below. Applications can also be submitted using a paper form in the MASU Office.
All applications for Spring Hiring except for the International Affairs Coordinator are now OPEN.
Deadline for Executive Positions: February 16th
Deadline for Staff Positions: February 25th
- Accessibility Affairs Coordinator
- Allisonian Editor(s)
Appointment Chair ASCARS Producer(s)
- Assistant Entertainment Director
- Campus Life Coordinator
- Bike Co-op Coordinator
- Chairperson (of the Students’ Administrative Council)
- Chief Returning Officer
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Services Coordinator
- Deputy Chairperson (Secretary of the Union)
- Deputy Returning Officer
- Entertainment Director
- Graphic Designer
- Health Services Coordinator
- Photographer/Photo Manager
- Policy, Research, and Archiving Officer
- Social Justice Coordinator
- Summer Office Manager/Shinerama Campaign Chair
- Sustainability Coordinator
International Student Affairs Coordinator
- University Ombudsperson
- Videographer/Video Manager