Apply for a Job!
The MASU employs over twenty students each year in part-time positions. These staff report to the Executive and are responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks as assigned by the Executive and Council.
If you have any questions, never hesitate to contact our Appointment Chair, Cydney Kane.
Submit your application through the form below. Applications can also be submitted using a paper form in the MASU Office.
Applications are currently open for available jobs and positions until 11:59pm on Sunday, February 12th 2017.
Accessibility Affairs Coordinator Allisonian Editor(s)
- Appointment Chair
- Assistant Entertainment Director
Athletics Affairs Coordinator
- Bike Co-op Coordinator
- Chairperson (of the Students’ Administrative Council)
- Chief Returning Officer
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Services Coordinator
- Deputy Chairperson (Secretary of the Union)
- Deputy Returning Officer
- Entertainment Director
- Graphic Designer
Health Services Coordinator
- Photographer/Photo Manager
- Policy, Research, and Archiving Officer
Social Justice Coordinator
- Summer Office Manager/Shinerama Campaign Chair
Sustainability Coordinator Student International Affairs Coordinator
- University Ombudsperson
- Videographer/Video Manager