A cab ride from Sackville to the Greater Moncton International Airport costs approximately $80! That just won’t do. The Mount Allison Students’ Union is pleased to be partnering with Eastlink Shuttle to provide our members an Airport Shuttle Service to the Moncton Airport for a TBD amount.
In order to serve the maximum amount of students possible, the airport shuttle will be operating over a four-day period. All shuttles will depart from the Mount Allison Chapel. The dates will be released each semester nearing exam time to allow you to save a spot on the shuttle at the time that best suits your needs.
To book a space with our shuttle, register in the MASU office between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm with your:
(1) TBD deposit, and
(2) flight number/departure time
We will then book a shuttle at the most convenient time for you! You will receive an email confirming your shuttle departure time. Please note that space is limited, and early reservations are strongly advised.
- You will need to know your flight number and flight departure time in order to register
- TBD amount (cash only) to be paid at the MASU office upon registration
- All shuttles will leave from the Mount Allison Chapel
- Maximum of two (2) bags
- Registration: TBD
- Shuttle departure dates: TBD
- Shuttle arrival dates: TBD
Space is limited. If you have any questions, never hesitate to email our Vice-President, External Affairs.
Tell your friends!