A cab ride from Sackville to the Greater Moncton International Airport costs approximately $80! That just won’t do. The Mount Allison Students’ Union is pleased to be partnering with Eastlink Shuttle to provide our members an Airport Shuttle Service to the Moncton Airport for only $30.
In order to serve the maximum amount of students possible, the airport shuttle will be operating over a four-day period. All shuttles will depart from the Mount Allison Chapel. The dates will be released each semester nearing exam time to allow you to save a spot on the shuttle at the time that best suits your needs.
To book a space with our shuttle, register in the MASU office between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm with your:
(1) $30 deposit, and
(2) flight number/departure time
We will then book a shuttle at the most convenient time for you! You will receive an email confirming your shuttle departure time. Please note that space is limited, and early reservations are strongly advised.
- You will need to know your flight number and flight departure time in order to register
- $30 (cash only) to be paid at the MASU office upon registration
- All shuttles will leave from the Mount Allison Chapel
- Maximum of two (2) bags
- Registration: ends December 11th, 2017
- Shuttle departure dates: December 14, 15, 16, 17,
- Shuttle arrival dates: January 6 & 7
Space is limited. If you have any questions, never hesitate to email our Vice-President, External Affairs.
Tell your friends!